Har en gammel løsning på å lese ut feilkoder på biler med 3 pin kontakt.
1. Switch on the ignition -the SD warning light should illuminate.
2. Use a jumper lead to bridge terminals A and B in the 3-pin SD connector (light blue/white and black).
3. The stepper motor will operate once so that the plunger will fully extend and then retract.
4. The codes are displayed on the SD warning light in the instrument panel. The flashmg of indicates the 2-digit fault codes as follows:
a) The two digits are indicated by two series of flashes.
The first series of flashes indicates the multiples of ten, while the second series 1 of flashes indicates the single units.
c) A single flash indicates fault codes in tens, while a flash followed in quick succession by a second flash indicates units.
d) A 3.2-second pause separates the transmission of each individual code.
e) Code number "12" is indicated by one single flash, followed by a 1.2-second pause, then two flashes in quick succession
5. Count the number of flashes in each series, and record each code as it is transmitted.
6. The first code transmitted is "12", which signified code initiation. Code 12 is repeated twice more for a total transmission of three times.
7. After transmitting code "12", the warning light will extinguish.
8. After a 3.2-second pause, the warning light will begin transmitting all stored fault codes. Each code is transmitted three times. with a pause for 3.2 seconds between each code.
9. If no fault codes are stored, the warning light will continually flash code "12".
10. Turn off the ignition and remove the jumper lead to end fault code retrieval.
A quick list of codes.
14 Coolant temperature sensor (CTS) or CTS circuit
15 Coolant temperature sensor (CTS) or CTS circuit
21 Throttle position sensor VPS) or TPS circuit
22 Throttle position sensor (TPS) or TPS circuit
23 Air temperature sensor (ATS) or ATS circuit
25 Air temperature sensor (ATS) or ATS circuit
33 Manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor signal or circuit
34 Manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor signal or clrcuit
42 Ignition circuit
51 Electronic control module (ECM)
52 Electronic control module (ECM)
55 Electronic control module (ECM)